Green Coriander and Mint Chutney
This chutney will lend the right tangy twist to your menu—a sure recipe that will delight your guests at the dinner table.
- 3 cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 cup Chopped Mint Leaves
- 1 Large Onion, Sliced
- 2 tbsp. Green Shredded Raw Mangos
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh Crushed Green Garlic
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 4 to 6 Seedless Chopped Green Chilies
- Salt To Taste
- 1 to 3 tbsp. Water
- Preparation: 20 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- Combine all the ingredients and grind to a smooth paste in a blender using very little water.
- Refrigerate and use as required.
- Can Be Served With: Samosas, Sandwich, Khasta Kachori.
Fridge Life: 2 Months