For all you vegan foodies, this is one butter recipe that you will love and is surprisingly easy to make.
- 100 g Raw Almonds or Roasted Almonds
- Pinch Rock Salt
- For: 10 servings
- Preparation: 5 h
- Cooking: 1 min
- Ready in: 5 h 1 min
- Pour the almonds in the chutney grinder up to a height of 1 inch.
- First, grind the almonds till it becomes powder.
- Continue to grind until it turns to butter. This happens when oil is released from the almond powder.
- Grind it till it is very smooth. It can take a few minutes to reach this stage. Raw almonds take a little longer. Freshly roasted almonds release oil faster.
- Preferably store it in a glass jar.
- You can leave it outside or refrigerate it. Best up to 2 months.
Precaution: No water should be used at any stage to make it thinner. Water element will reduce the shelf life of the butter. It should be absolutely no water
Comments are closed.