- Course: Side Dish
A yummy purple milkshake that is refreshing and filling. Children will love the unique colour of the milkshake.
- 2 cup Grated Coconuts Fresh
- 6 Jamuns (Indian Blackberries)s Deseeded
- 4 cup Fresh Drinking waters Warm
- For: 2
- Preparation: 5 min
- Ready in: 5 min
- 1) Pour the warm water in the mixer with the grated coconut and blend. You have fresh coconut milk. Strain it.
- 2) Put the deseeded jamuns in the milk and blend for 2-3 minutes until the fruit has been mixed smoothly into the milk and the milk turns deep purple.
- 3) Pour in 2 Glasses and serve chilled.
A yummy milkshake that is refreshing and filling. Children will love the unique purple colour of the summer drink.
Nandita Kapadia has been associated with niche magazines like Autocar India, AV MAX and others before that. She has also been the content developer of India's first vegan festival, The Ahimsa Fest for 2 years. Her other projects include editing for health publications like Dairy Alternatives, What About Your Calcium? and the vegan magazine, 'Compassion'.