- Course: Side Dish
A yummy purple milkshake that is refreshing and filling. Children will love the unique colour of the milkshake.
- 2 cup Grated Coconuts Fresh
- 6 Jamuns (Indian Blackberries)s Deseeded
- 4 cup Fresh Drinking waters Warm
- Preparation: 5 min
- Ready in: 5 min
- 1) Pour the warm water in the mixer with the grated coconut and blend. You have fresh coconut milk. Strain it.
- 2) Put the deseeded jamuns in the milk and blend for 2-3 minutes until the fruit has been mixed smoothly into the milk and the milk turns deep purple.
- 3) Pour in 2 Glasses and serve chilled.