5This delicious dairy-free pudding can be made effortlessly. It is rich, creamy, and healthy, and refined sugar-free! You can add coconut whipped cream as a topping or freshly cut fruits of your choice for garnishing.
- 6 servings
- 1.5 cup Coconut Creams And 6-8 Tbspn extra for Garnishing
- 1/2 cup Raw Cacao Power Or 200g Dark Morde Chocolate, Melted
- 6 tbsp. Kakvi Syrups Or Any Natural Sweetener
- 10 g Vanilla Pods As Per Preference
- 1 g Salt To Taste
- 5 tbsp. Fruits Of Choices Chopped For Garnishing
- Preparation: 7 min
- Cooking: 4 min
- Ready in: 21 min
- 1) In a saucepan, over low heat, slowly whisk together the coconut cream, cacao/chocolate, and kakvi syrup (start with 8 Tbsp, or even less if you want a very dark chocolate pudding) until smooth. 2) The coconut cream will melt. Continue to cook and stir over low/med heat for about 2 minutes, until the mixture looked indigenous and until the mixture just begins to come to a boil with small bubbles. 3) Cut the flame and stir in the salt and vanilla. Taste, and add a bit more sweetener if you'd like a sweeter pudding. 4) You can pour the mixture into individual bowls to chill and set. 5) You can serve with fruits or whipped coconut cream garnishing.